Rugby Canada would like to send a big THANK YOU to all the fans that came out and supported Canada at last Friday's match against Chile! It was a great atmosphere for the players and that is all owing to you!
We are looking forward to hosting you (again) at this year’s Americas Rugby Championship match between Canada and Argentina at Westhills Stadium! For those of you who will be joining us at Westhills Stadium for the first time this year, please make special note of the changes and information outlined below. Due to some exciting renovations happening here at Westhills Stadium, your access to the stadium has changed from what you might be used to in the past. If you were at the Chile match this past weekend, you will be familiar with these changes.
Here is everything you need to know about Game Day:
GATES OPEN: Gates will open to the public at 6:00pm, and Kick Off will be at approximately 7:00pm
- Parking is very limited at the Stadium due to construction and other activities taking place at City Centre Park. We recommend you car pool wherever possible.
- Parking is open at Belmont Secondary School and at the Stadium (entrance off of Langford Parkway) for the event
- Please note all parking is first come, first served and parking is not guaranteed
- Parking map is found here
- The entrance to the stadium for the match is on Glen Lake Road next to the Rugby Canada offices and the main stadium grandstand.
- There is a pedestrian walkway from the parking lot off Langford Parkway that will provide easy access to the entrance gate.
- If parking at Belmont school it is a short walk to the entrance gate.
- Access points and pedestrian walking routes to the entrance from the parking areas can be seen on this map.
TICKET SALES & WILL CALL:
- Ticket Sales and Will Call ticket pick up are located just outside the main entrance gate (see above)
- The Ticket Sales and Will Call ticket pick up will open to the public at 6:00pm on game day.
- Tickets can also be purchased in advance online at https://rugby.ca/en/tickets
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- City Centre Park Grill Concessions and Molly’s Fish and Chips Truck will both be onsite to help satisfy your hunger and thirst with many delicious and affordable options!
- Both the Grill Concession and Molly’s Fish and Chips will be located just inside the entrance gate.
Prohibited items for game days include:
- Outside alcohol
- Illegal drugs and illicit substances
- Weapons of any kind (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc. or items deemed hazardous by Security and/or Police)
- Incendiary devices (fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.)
- Outside food* and beverage
- No coolers, glass/metal bottles, or cans of any kind; thermoses/plastic bottles exceeding 1L are also prohibited (exceptions will be made based on extreme heat conditions [+40]).
- Musical instruments, air horns, powered megaphones
- Electronic noisemakers
- Obscene/inappropriate signs
- Pets/animals with the exception of service animals
- Projectiles (beach balls, footballs, balls, inflatable devices such as balloons, etc.)
- Flag poles/sticks
- Flags & banners exceeding 5ft x 5ft
- Clothing or material with profane language or obscene graphics
- Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of other guests
- Laser pointers
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, and skateboards
- Full size umbrellas with points. Collapsible umbrellas are permitted
- Professional photography/video equipment
- Aerosol cans
- Wall affixations
- All Tobacco and Cannabis related products must be concealed within their package while inside the stadium limits. Including vaporizers and e-cigarettes.
The Director of Security or his designate reserve the right to prohibit any additional items deemed dangerous or inappropriate. These items are subject to change at any time.
*Guests with medical issues (e.g., diabetes, etc.) that require special exemptions for outside food and beverage must speak with security upon arrival or call City Centre Park to discuss in advance. Contact details for City Centre Park staff can be found here: https://www.eagleridgecentre.com/contact-us
CANADA v CHILE
Friday, February 22, 2019
Westhills Stadium, Langford, BC
Kick off @ 19:00 (Gates Open @ 18:00)
CANADA v ARGENTINA XV
Friday, March 1, 2019
Westhills Stadium, Langford, BC
Kick off @ 19:00 (Gates Open @ 18:00)
CANADA v USA
Friday, March 8, 2019
Starfire Stadium, Tukwila (Seattle), USA
Kick off @ 19:00 (Gates Open @ TBC)
2-Game Ticket $49 On sale November 8th 1-Game Ticket $30 On sale December 10th 1-Game Groups $25 On sale November 8th Family-4-Pack (Buy 3, Get 1 Free) $90 On sale December 10th
All prices listed above are in CAD$ and include GST. All applicable Ticket Rocket fees are extra.
Family-4-Pack: Buy three 1-Game tickets and get one 1-Game ticket free. Not applicable for 2-Game Tickets.
2-Game Ticket: A reserved seat in the Grandstand for both Canada v Chile on February 22nd and Canada v Argentina XV on March 1st
1-Game Ticket: A reserved seat in the Grandstand for one of Canada v Chile on February 22nd or Canada v Argentina XV on March 1st
1-Game Group Tickets: A discount of $5 off is applicable to purchases of 10 or more tickets. This offer is not applicable to the 2-Game Ticket packages.
- CLICK HERE for the Canada v CHILE Group Tickets Order Form
- CLICK HERE for the Canada v ARGENTINA XV Group Tickets Order Form
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to stadium renovations, seating capacity is limited. It is highly recommended you buy your tickets early, or risk being disappointed!
Platinum $49 On Sale December 8th, 2018 Gold $39 On Sale December 8th, 2018 Family (Blue) $29 On Sale December 8th, 2018
*All prices listed in USD$ and are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
Platinum Tickets: North side seating with chairbacks, under the roof (Sections 103, 104 and 105)
Gold Tickets: North side bleacher seating, some sections under the roof (Sections 102 and 106 under the roof, and Sections 101 and 107 not covered).
Family Tickets: South side bleacher seating, not under the roof (Sections 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 and 207)
1089 Langford Parkway
Please note that due to construction it is recommended that guests enter through the back gate entrance off of Glen Lake Road (next to the Rugby Canada Offices located at 3024 Glen Lake Road)
14800 Starfire Way
Tukwila (Seattle), WA
February 2nd, 2019 Uruguay Canada Montevideo, Uruguay February 2nd, 2019 Argentina XV Brazil Neuquen, Argentina February 2nd, 2019 Chile USA Santiago, Chile February 9th, 2019 Argentina XV USA Rio Negro, Argentina February 9th, 2019 Brazil Canada Sao Paulo, Brazil February 9th, 2019 Uruguay Chile Montevideo, Uruguay BYE WEEK February 22nd, 2019 Argentina XV Uruguay Buenos Aires, Argentina February 22nd, 2019 Canada Chile Langford, BC, Canada February 23rd, 2019 USA Brazil Houston, TX, USA March 1st, 2019 Canada Argentina XV Langford, BC, Canada March 2nd, 2019 USA Uruguay Seattle, WA, USA March 2nd, 2019 Brazil Chile Sao Paulo, Brazil March 8th, 2019 USA Canada Seattle, WA, USA March 9th, 2019 Chile Argentina XV Santiago, Chile March 9th, 2019 Uruguay Brazil Montevideo, Uruguay
Rugby Canada is looking to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers to join our game day delivery team.
If you are interested in joining our game day volunteer team please complete the online registration form found by here: